- Create a certificate
- Create a profile
- Download the certificate from your developer account
Create a certificate
I used “Managed Certificates” on XCode. Easy.
Create a profile
Go to https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/profiles/list and create a new one, if the existing one has expired.
- Select Distribution to use it for distribution
- Select App Id. I chose wild card
- Select Certificat. I’ve already create a new certificate. So I chose the new fresh certificate.
- Give Provisioning Profile a name
- Download and install: Download the profile and install it by double-clicking it
Download the certificate
Download the certificate from https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/certificates