It is so good that all those videos are published after conference. If you are not a speaker at the conference, not sponsored by your company, or not have a free ticket, often you can’t simply afford to attend it. This is the first of “My learnings from NDC Conference Videos” series.
The benefits of simple, automated performance testing by Kristoffer Dyrkorn
1. Crawl the site every night! Log the response times for each page.
2. Visualise the result with graph.
3. Are we slower now than 3 months ago
4. Estimate environment differences. HOw are DEV servers performing, compared to TEST and QA?
5. Tools: NCrawler + Log Parser + IIS with time-taken