April 5th, 2013
Actually, this includes ReSharper shortcuts as well.
Visual Studio & ReSharper
- CTRL + SHFT + N: Go to a file (ReSharper IDEA shortcut)
- CTRL + -: Go to a previous cursor location. This is very handy when you copy and paste the same text to multiple rows, as it remember your cursor location before you paste the text
- CTRL + SHFT + Space: show the list of parameters in a method
- Alt + Insert: generate code, especially for generating equality members for your type
- SHFT + F9: Add the variable to the quick watch. Only available in debug mode