My favourite keyboard shortcuts on windows-based applications
- Ctrl + F4: close the current document in the tab
- Alt + D: move the focus to the address bar
Sql Server Management Studio
- CTRL + R: Show or hide query result pane.
Visual Studio & ReSharper
- CTRL + -: Go to a previous cursor location. This is very handy when you copy and paste the same text to multiple rows, as it remember your cursor location before you paste the text
- CTRL + SHFT + Space: show the list of parameters in a method
- Alt + Insert: generate code, especially for generating equality members for your type
- CTRL + D: select the word
To be continued...